Monday 8 March 2010

THE HEROs OF THE OSCARS

This season at the Oscars it was all about shoulders: maybe we don't know, but in Hollywood if you cover your shoulders they throw you rotten fruit. Just to be safe our celebs wore strapless, strapless and strapless. Little de-route for Anna Kendrick (in pink Elie Saab) who dared little off-the-shoulders straps. But that was it. All the other girls followed the trend. Zoe Saldana went all brave in this Givenchy ruffled gown, Very beautiful. Cameron Diaz led the beaded group with a stunning Oscar de la Renta, while Sarah Jessica Parker was the epithome of glamour in a custom made Chanel Couture. What could you ask more? Positive note to Miley Cyrus that, even if she lookes twice her age, chose a gorgeous and cool Jenny Packham gown. xxJuls
No dress you would die for? Me neither but I have to say that Zoe's dress in another shade I wouldn't say no. This Givenchy gown is a wonder, look at the work stunning! I like Miley too; she really has a great body. In my opinion very few people can wear this dress, her shoulders are beautiful, her breast is perfect for the bustier, her waist I don't even want to comment, stop.
SJP looked good, let's say elegant but that's it and Cameron glamorous but déjà vu hundreds of time on a red carpet. Anna is not my favorite but cute. I am sure nowadays they are more designers than ever but not one actress managed to get THE outfit which rocks on her this time. I really do believe that too much choice kill the choice! Let's meditate on this. Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment