Friday 5 March 2010

HERO OF THE DAY

I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is super pretty. Elegant and young! It is Isabel Marant, I really like her job, she is a new Coco Chanel for me. The only thing I would change: the shoes!!!!!!!! I found the perfect pair for you Natalie at Balenciaga, the stingray strappy sandal in aqua.
http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/index/women/balenciaga/011E52490008.htm
Lou
I don't like this. I don't think it works. The angle of the picture doesn't help, but I think there's too much going on in the upper part (i.e. shoulders are too padded and hair too curly) and not enough in the bottom part (i.e. skirt is too short and shoes not appropriate). Sorry Natalie, I generally like you but you could have done better. xxJuls

No comments:

Post a Comment