Tuesday 9 March 2010

HERO OF PARIS FASHION WEEK

Already for us normal people it would be difficult to change twice, during one afternoon. It would be quite unlikely then, if that would happen, that we change from a beautiful Chloe jumpsuit + faboulous sandals to a superb Chanel coat + to-die-for boots. Well, the until-now-unknown-to-me French actress Elisa Sednaoui just did it. Today. In Paris, during Fashion Week. I'm speechless, She's my new hero. xx Juls
Black or White.....both my captain! I couldn't say the one I prefer, the cut of the jumpsuit is stunning and I love the Louboutin shoes (for once) that Elisa is wearing. They also do exist in a nude color; they are highly recommended to people looking for nude shoes at the moment. Black version, very nice, but what I prefer in this look it’s the boots absolutely amazing. So for me, I would say white Chloe jumpsuit with black Chanel boots but not together of course! Lou


No comments:

Post a Comment