Monday 29 March 2010

HERO OF THE DAY

This is a nice look ......very nice. Please have a look at the dress, the fabric is precious, the print, which is always more risky to go for, is beautiful. I can't explain why I love the belt, the shawl, the black shoulders .... I don’t know exactly what's going on there but nice....very nice.
She has fantastic natural hair and she is so right to keep them that way even to such an elegant event: the Monte Carlo Rose Ball (Moroccan theme this year).
Ps: Love the diadem in her hair... so original.... Need to find one for my wedding! Lou
This is a real hero! I love the dress, shape and print, love the belt and adore the diadem! I am not sure about the shawl, I don't like shawls in general. she's confident and fun, we like you Tatiana! ciao julsx

No comments:

Post a Comment