Friday 5 February 2010

MAKE-UP TIP

Yesterday after work waiting for my boyfriend before going out for dinner, I decided to take a look at Harrods. I went first to the shoe department tried on some Roger Vivier then went to YSL and tried 3 dresses, each one more beautiful than the other one and finally after spending £0 I stopped 15 meters from the exit at the Benefit make-up bar to check the new products. The sale's girl jumped on me, put on my face the brand new product called "One Hot Minute"; the principle: to make you look hot in one minute. I must say that I looked much better after. This powder is magical, very light; you can wear it with or without make-up on; on top of that she added the new blush “sugarbomb” and that was it, £45 less on my bank account. It was that simple!!!!!! Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment