Tuesday 23 February 2010

Elle Style Awards

Yesterday night was the night of the glamour: at the Great Connaught Rooms in London a parade of celebrites made its way to this sumptuous room where awards for best actor and best designer, among the others, were handed by Editor in Chief and other VIPs....it all sounds great, except that was utterly boring and I quite don't get the point of giving these awards. Who decides the winners? because Kristen Stewart woman of the year is quite inexplicable to me....or Claudia Schiffer model of the year....I mean of the year 1993 ok, but of 2010 I don't know....I was seating in the PRs table, the farest you can from the stage so I basically had to watch the all thing from a screen (I could have been on my couch for that, without wearing a tight dress and a complete Laura Mercier make-up) anyway, I saw David Gandy - really really handsome - and I went home with a heavy goody bag. So at the end, thank you very much for inviting me....xxJuls

No comments:

Post a Comment